Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides travel information and other services to tourists at State Information Center: Greets tourists, in person or by telephone, and answers questions and gives information on resorts, historical sites, scenic areas, and other tourist attractions.
- 2) Assists tourists in planning itineraries and advises them of traffic regulations.
- 3) Sells hunting and fishing licenses and provides information on fishing, hunting, and camping regulations.
- 4) Composes letters in response to inquiries.
- 5) Maintains personnel, license-sales, and other records.
- 6) Contacts motel, hotel, and resort operators by mail or telephone to obtain advertising literature.